Monday, April 4, 2016

Busy week, but hoping to get some crafting done.

Hey folks, I have lots planned for this week. First off, yesterday I picked up some old books so I can deconstruct them. I'm hoping to use the spine and covers for more journal making. I love it! I want to try putting some die cuts or a stack of paper board cut outs on the cover, or maybe even one of my metal embellishments, and then cover with tissue paper and paint.
Also this coming weekend is my youngest daughter's Birthday Party!! So with the book pages, I'm going to use them to make a banner for her birthday. I'm planning on using glitter paint or gold metallic paint. Not sure yet. I can't wait to start on it.
After that is cake time. I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to do for her birthday cake. She hasn't settled on one theme. First it was Minecraft, then Sonic the Hedgehog, and then she wanted Frozen. So I guess It will just be a surprise to all of us. I might just do  a half white, half chocolate sheet cake with pink frosting. I don't know. I am not good at cake decorating.
  Hope you have a great week folks. Check back soon I should have something up!

No comments:

Post a Comment