Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Hobby Lobby Haul

As all crafters know, it's really hard to craft without materials. We can make do, and creatively substitute items for other items. But, oh how nice it is though to have exactly what you want, or the ability to purchase what you need without having to travel an hour one way.  I've recently gained that ability with the opening of our local Hobby Lobby.  It was so nice to be able to walk through the doors and take in all that crafty goodness. My husband, kids and I perused the aisles for well over an hour, and unfortunately there was so much inventory missing because the store was hit hard in the last 5 days. I talked to a manager who said they couldn't keep the merchandise on the shelves! Which is great since we are in a rural area. That means that Hobby Lobby has filled a niche that was grossly empty for a long time in our area.
We have aisles of papers, paints, and yarns, oh my! It's like Christmas!  Until April 16th 2016 they are having a major sale on paper crafts, I'm talking 1/2 off sale! My husband got me a gift card for an early birthday present. I bought a stamp set, inks pads, a bunch of vintage looking tags, a package of craft paper card stock, textured papers, faded papers, two large books of vintage papers, a paper cutter, and some paints all for 34 bucks!  My total savings was over 30 dollars! I don't know about you, but saving money on crafting supplies makes me very, very happy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment