Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Thrifty Bits

Hey lovelies! This weekend didn't go as planned. I didn't get all of my laundry done that I wanted to get done, nor did we go to church, but we did go to some thrift stores. At one I found 2 vintage books. One is from the 1920's called Laughing Ann and Other Poems.



The other is this Buffalo Bill book from the American Adventure Series. I don't know why I bought the Buffalo Bill because we're now reading it as part of our homeschool. I don't know if I'll keep it as part of our home library or if I'll make it into a journal or what. As of right now I'm torn.
 
What would you do with it?  Please leave a comment below!
 
Well the baby is napping, the kids are having a recess. I think I'll start putting together my signatures for the Ebony Swan journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment