Thursday, August 25, 2016

Hey lovelies! I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been working on a lot of things. I'm down 55 pounds as of today! I've got a lot to go, but I'm getting there!!

I'm working on getting journals done for the October craft fair season. I've been invited to 2 on the same day. Not sure which, if either, that I'll choose.  I've bought a new set of stamps. I've sold one of the decoupage necklaces that I shared a mini tutorial for. I bought a lot of stickers from the Dollar Tree. They're beautiful, and look pretty vintage.

 
I have also started reading Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. I have started working on a journal for my bestie. I've been trying to catch up on housework before we start homeschool after we get back from vacation. I need to get all of my stuff together for vacation too.  There aren't enough hours in the day. LOL I am never bored though that's for sure.
 
Oh a friend of mine over at Junk Journal Junkies on Facebook has opened an Etsy Shop. https://www.etsy.com/shop/SoulSearchinJournals Go check it out. She just opened and already sold the first journal she posted. How awesome is that!  Anyway have a great week everyone! I'll post again soon. I want to show how I print on tissue paper and then decoupage it onto what ever I want. I may do a "printed" candle tutorial soon also.
Happy Crafting and take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment