Monday, September 19, 2016

Lots of stuff going on. At the beginning of the month we took a family mini vacation camping. It was me, my husband, our 3 kids ages 12, 6, 1. My mother and father-in-law and their middle son, his wife, and their 5 kids, ages 12, 10, 8, 7, and 1. So two toddlers tied us mom's to hanging out in the cabins or around the river swimming.  The kids all had a blast so it was fun.  We started our homeschool year 2 days after we came back. That's been occupying a good amount of my time. After all I have to relearn 6th grade math, to be able to help my oldest, and I have to beg my 1st grader to read. She loves to be read to, but doesn't enjoy it yet herself.

I've been working on journals for etsy, and I was hoping to do a Gypsy Moon Glow Caravan show in the middle of October. It just looks so fun, but if I don't get hopping I won't have enough inventory!!









My hubby did get me some stuff to make some fall and Halloween journals with though. He's a great guy like that. Always wanting to do things to surprise me and stuff.




 I've also been cleaning up an old bookcase that was in my hubby's shop at work. He's a mechanic so it held some really grimy things, but it's in great shape, is solid wood and is about 4ft square and 10 inches deep. Lots of storage for my crafty stuff!





 
So this has been my month so far. Please share what you've been up to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment