Let's get started! This book was the vintage 1929 poem book. The binding was loose and the poems were a bit bawdy at times... LOL The spine was a bit ragged so I tried to reinforce it with some lace on the outside, and some heavy scrapbook paper inside.
Next I gathered my papers for my signatures, then coffee dyed them.
Then I put the papers into the order I wanted and then embellished them and sewed them in.
That's it folks! The diet is coming along nicely. I'm down 13 pounds now. Yay! I hope to start working on a mermaid tale lapghan soon. I'll be posting my progress and the pattern I'm using. Stay tuned!