Friday, May 13, 2016

New Journal Pics and Still Sick

Hey lovelies!  I hope you've had a great week. I've spent much of mine trying to recover from this horrible sinus infection. Blah! Anyway, I thought that I would come post some pics of my newest journal which can be found on Etsy.com in my shop, Color Tree Creations.

Let's get started! This book was the vintage 1929 poem book. The binding was loose and the poems were a bit bawdy at times... LOL   The spine was a bit ragged so I tried to reinforce it with some lace on the outside, and some heavy scrapbook paper inside.
 
 
Next I gathered my papers for my signatures, then coffee dyed them.
 
Then I put the papers into the order I wanted and then embellished them and sewed them in.
 





That's it folks! The diet is coming along nicely. I'm down 13 pounds now. Yay!  I hope to start working on a mermaid tale lapghan soon. I'll be posting my progress and the pattern I'm using. Stay tuned!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment