Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Keto Diet update.

Well it's been about 16 weeks, or 4 months, since I started the Keto way of eating. As of Monday, August, 8th, 2016, I've lost 51.5 lbs! I get frustrated some times because I'll see fluctuations of about a pound here and there, but I know it's water retention because I'm not keeping myself as hydrated as I should.  The point is, it's working. I feel great, and I'm getting healthier.
In September my family is going to go stay in some cabins with my In-Laws. There will be 14 of us in 3 cabins and tons of fun. Fishing, and swimming, grilling, games, etc. I can't wait. I have less than a month, and I would really like to hit 55 lbs lost by then. So keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I try to reach this goal.
I've been looking up some recipes for easily made foods while we're there, because let's be honest, no one wants to spend their entire vacation cooking! My Sister-In-Law and I will be doing the majority of the cooking. I plan on doing Keto waffles for me, her and my Mom-In-Law since we're all doing low carb. I will make and freeze some homemade waffles for the rest of the group. We'll also be doing spaghetti one night for dinner, so I'm thinking we'll have zoodles! I'm so excited. I haven't been "camping" since I was a teenager!!  I really hope my kids enjoy this. I've been wanting to take them camping for a long time but my hubby isn't a fan of camping in tents, so maybe this will change his mind some.
Well that's all I have for now. I have to get back to mommy duties, and getting my journals and jewelry done for the craft fairs this fall. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment